Saturday, October 23, 2010

Always hungry

Even when you hit a PR, especially if its not on a third attempt, you're always angry when missing a lift and always want more weight. At the National Championships in June I hit a PR total, 140, with a 62 snatch and 78 clean and jerk. These past few months I've been hitting some crazy PRs in the gym and was really hoping to showcase some of that at my meet this weekend. I ended up snatching 65 and clean and jerking 80, both huge PRs, yet I found myself disappointed at missing the 68 snatch and 83 CJ. I'm happy that I got that 145 total, but am itching to break that 150 barrier in December at the American Open. Enjoy some video from this weekend!



80kg CJ



83CJ





Opening 60 Snatch



Clean and Jerk 83 take 2




Snatch 65



Snatch 68




Now just getting ready for The American Open... one month and 16 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment