Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20 October Lifting

After working all day and a little command PT I still had some in me to hit the gym. 3 days out!

Snatching 55



Snatching 60



Snatching 65 (take 1)


Snatching 65 (take 2)




Clean and Jerk 80



Clean and Jerk 83





So Saturday is the big day, still have a few pounds to cut to get down to 58. By far the worst part about this sport is getting into that weight class thats just a few kilos away.... But don't worry Rett (not that you ever do), I'll make it! I miss you and hope you enjoy the video... sorry some of them are sideways, I couldn't figure out how to turn them. I may be an "engineer" but I am absolutely technically inept. And yes, I know the last jerk.... I was so tired that I was surprised I stood up with it. So if I can do it after already working out and being dog tired, I totally got this Saturday. Watch out Team Hawaii, Team Pink is ready to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment