Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Post!

Hi! This is my first post...well ever. I have a few friends who have had blogs for a while and I never knew what I would write about so I just never got one. But I guess I'm just going to write about me. Not exactly the roller coaster high 24/7 but eh, its my life and if you think its boring the internet is quite huge.

A little about me--I am a Florida native currently residing in Maryland (freezing I might add). As much as I hated it while I was there I love going back home to an 80 degree Christmas. I've never had a white Christmas that I remembered (my last was when I was 4). I'm from Orlando and despite what you might think, I did not grow up at Disney nor did I ever live in the Disney castle. My sister and I are 7 years apart and my roommate is a twin. Talk about differences in family life.

This blog is based on my opinions and I won't try to sound smarter or more engaged than I actually am. It's just me and my life. If you're bored, feel free to read or go back to facebook stalking. I'm certainly not going to judge, we've all got our vices.

--MD

No comments:

Post a Comment